Imagine being able to replace your lost teeth not with removable dentures but with implants that feel just like normal, secure teeth. With dental implants from our dentist, you can accomplish this. This procedure has become a popular option in dental reconstruction, with over a half-million implants every year in the U.S. With their natural appearance and strong fit, dental implants can be your answer to repairing your smile.
Here at Mokena Crossings Family Dental, providing healthy smiles that patients are proud to show off is our goal. That’s why, for patients in need of dental restoration, we offer All-on-4 dental implants. An effective way to restore lost teeth, dental implants can provide a durable, long-lasting option for oral reconstruction.
With the All-on-4 process, patients who are in danger of losing all or most of their upper and/or lower teeth will enjoy durable, long-lasting replacements that function and feel like normal teeth. Best of all, these patients can avoid the need for loose, restrictive dentures.Read more about All-on-4
Advantages of Dental Implants Include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slippage of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without any inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new teeth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve but your oral health will as well.
Contact Mokena Crossings Family Dental in Mokena, Illinois at 708-479-9797 to learn more about our dental implant options. Your health and happiness are important to us, so don’t go another day with missing teeth.
Call us today.