Same Day Crowns
How does the PlanScan Process Work?
- First, the target tooth is prepared for the crown. A digital picture is taken using extremely precise blue laser technology. The picture is then converted into a 3D model of your tooth.
- Using the 3D rendering, your crown is designed and created using a fabrication machine.
- The crowns are fabricated from ceramic blocks, which are available in a variety of shades to precisely match the color of your other teeth.
- The completed crown is then polished and correctly fitted to the target tooth. Once properly fitted, it’s cemented into place.
Why choose PlanScan?
- The process can be completed in one visit in a short period of time, so it saves you the hassle and time of several appointments.
- The crown is created in house, so we have complete control of how it will be designed and fitted.
- No need to wear temporary crowns while the final product is being created in a lab, as your final crown is fitted that same day.
Take advantage of this revolution in restorative dentistry! For more information on the PlanScan process or to make an appointment, call our office today.