The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
As a courtesy, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork so that you can utilize your benefits effectively. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your insurance coverage.
Our office accepts the following major credit cards:
- American Express
- Master Card
- CareCredit (Payment Plan) - Apply Now!
- Citi Heath Card (Payment Plan)
- Senior Discount (-20% cash) (-17% with Credit Card)
- Pre- Payment of services prior to appointment where treatment will be completed (-5%)
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient log in, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.